Hearing Rehabilitation Center
Grigoryeva Evgenia Anatolyevna
Head of the Department of Audiology and Hearing Prosthetics
In the Center for hearing rehabilitation GBUZ JSC "CSTO them. N.N. Silishcheva »You can get the following types of medical services:
1. Reception (examination, consultation) of a doctor of an audiologist-otorhinolaryngologist.
2. Visual examination of the organ of hearing (otoscopy).
3. The study of the organ of hearing using a tuning fork.
4. Drawing up an auditory passport.
5. Tonal threshold audiometry.
6. Objective audiometry (ASSR test).
7. Prescription of drug therapy for diseases of the organ of hearing.
8. The study of hearing in using the registration of otoacoustic emission.
9. Hearing research by recording short-latency evoked potentials.
10. Consultation of a sound pedagogue-defectologist.
11. Consultation with a speech therapist.
12. Consultation with a psychiatrist.
In the Center for Rehabilitation of Hearing, an audiologist-defectologist conducts classes with children older than 1 year. Group and individual lessons aimed at development:
- visual perception;
- tactile-motor perception;
- cognitive skills;
- motor skills;
- auditory perception;
- speech development
When you first apply for a consultation, you must have: a passport or birth certificate of a child, a policy, SNILS, a referral from a territorial clinic
Speech therapists will help you develop the entire speech system as a whole:
- develop general speech activity;
- enrich the dictionary;
- teach skills in word formation and inflection;
- develop articulatory motility;
- develop coherent speech;
- adjust sound pronunciation
You can attend speech therapy classes for free (if there is a referral from a territorial clinic).
Opening hours for specialists of the department: Audiologists: from 8 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. Psychiatrist: from 9.00 to 15.30 Defectologist:
Mon, Tue, Thu: from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Wed, Fri: from 12 a.m. until 4 p.m. Speech therapists: from 8.00 to 11.30 from 12.00 to 15.30 Address: Astrakhan, st. Tatishcheva, 2a Registry Phone: (88512) 61-03-30
Main activities Medical care in the field of “audiology-otorhinolaryngology” is provided in the form of primary specialized medical care and specialized, with the exception of high-tech, medical care. The department performs the following functions:
• the provision of medical care (preventive, diagnostic, treatment, rehabilitation for patients with hearing impairment);
• providing advisory, diagnostic, and therapeutic assistance in complex clinical cases to patients with hearing impairment;
• audiological screening of children of the first year of life (extended audiological examination - registration of otoacoustic emission, auditory evoked potentials);
Examination of children of the first year of life is carried out by record, recording by phone: (88512) 61-03-30
- Hearing replacement (in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Astrakhan region dated April 6, 2005 No. 56-P “On the procedure for free provision of hearing aids for certain categories of citizens”, No. 433-P dated 08.21.2015 “On amendments to the resolution of the Government of the Astrakhan region dated 06.04 .2005 No. 56-P "
“Free of charge with hearing aids are those who are not disabled and permanently residing (registered at the place of residence) in the territory of the Astrakhan region, citizens of the following categories:
1. persons who worked in the rear area from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 for at least six months, excluding the period of work in the temporarily occupied territories of the USSR, or awarded orders and medals of the USSR for selfless work during the Great Patriotic War;
2. persons recognized as rehabilitated in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation of October 18, 1991 No. 1761-1 “On the rehabilitation of victims of political repression”;
Basic diagnostic tests
1. Audiological screening for children under 1 year of age (stage II);
3. Determination of the threshold of the acoustic reflex;
4. Tonal audiometry;
5. Game audiometry for children from 1 year;
6. Speech audiometry for children of preschool and school age;
Direction to the center
Advice is provided to children and adults with any kind of hearing impairment in the direction of specialists (otolaryngologists, audiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists - with speech impairments), general practitioners of medical institutions of the Astrakhan region.
You must have with you
1. Referral from a medical institution. In the direction indicate the diagnosis, purpose.
2. Insurance policy, extract from the history of the development of the child, the results of existing studies.
3. Replaceable shoes or shoe covers.
Schedule of admission by specialists of the Center for Hearing Rehabilitation GBUZ JSC "CSTO them. N.N. Silishcheva "
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Grigoryeva Evgenia Anatolyevna Head branch Doctor - Audiologist Cabinet Number 10 8.00- 14.30 8.00- 14.30 8.00- 14.30 8.00- 14.30 8.00- 14.30
Gracheva Elena Anatolyevna Doctor - Audiologist Cabinet Number 12 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30
Gyulishanova Milena Anatolevna Doctor - Audiologist Cabinet number 3 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30 8.00-14.30
Maksimeyko Igor Anatolevich Doctor - Psychiatrist Cabinet number 13 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00
Mylnikova Olga Sergeevna Defectologist Cabinet number 8 8.00-13.00 8.00-13.00 11.00-16.00 8.00-13.00 11.00-16.00
Malyshev Vladimir Sergeevich Technician Cabinet number 9 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00 9.00-16.00
Kozub Svetlana Makarovna Speech therapist Cabinet number 15 12.00-15.00 9.00-12.00 12.00-15.00
Shkadina Alla Mikhailovna Speech therapist Cabinet number 15 8.00-11.00 8.00-11.00
Tretyakova Irina Sergeevna Speech therapist Cabinet number 16 11.30-16.00 11.30-16.00
Semina Elena Mikhailovna LogopedCabinet №168.00.-14.00. 8.00.-14.00. 8.00.-14.00.